“If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” —Jim Rohn
Basically; the entire goal of this post is to teach you how to set goals and how to plan your day. In the video below, I discuss how I plan my study/overall day.
Being able to plan you day and your life is a fundamental skill that EVERY successful human-being possesses. No one ever achieves greatness by being Laissez-faire…never! So you need to kick off that laissez-faire mindset if you really want to achieve and SUSTAIN greatness.
This vid is filled with tips and tricks. I also provided links to helpful documents to use when planning your day.
Key points to remember from this video:
1. Be SPECIFIC when planning your day
2. Cross it off once you’ve completed each task…it feels so good to cross things off, doesn’t it! [I spelt “off” wrong in the video…oops…human error :)]
3. Set a timer
4. Schedule in your break time too
5. Get some sleep
As promised, below are the links to the documents I use to plan my day:
1.2017 Monthly Calendar designed by your’s truly.
- or Monthly Calendar found on Sribd.com
by Nerea Portillo De Arbeloa
- ScatteredSquirrel also has a really good and free version too, by Alli!
2.Weekly/Daily/Hourly Planner designed by your’s truly.
- or Daily/Weekly/Hourly Planner found on Studenthandouts.com
3.Daily To Do’s designed by your’s truly.
- or Daily To Do’s found on ScatteredSquirrel.com (an AMAZING Blog By an awesome woman named Alli)
I hope you find this video useful. If you like it, share it with your friends and spread the word. Special thanks to all of my subscribers 🙂 You guys are awesome! XOXOXO. If you would like to join the family and start your journey as well, feel free to subscribe to my blog and my youtube channel.
Comment below! Ask me a question! We will talk all about life as a premed student, how I thrived in medical school and my life journey towards becoming a physician. And of course there will be plenty of tips and tricks disclosed!
Please feel free to contact me anytime!!! MY HEART AND MY DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN. At the very bottom of the page is my social media contact info.
Imperfectly Me. Dr. Jay